- THE MAGAZINE: Tables of contents, covers, and some articles from every issue of the 6-issues-a-year print magazine Annals of Improbable Research. (And a free sample issue!)
- THE MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: mini-AIR, our little e-mail newsletter, contains improbable research news that's are too tiny to fit in the magazine. (To add yourself to the (free!) mini-AIR distribution list, follow these nearly simple instructions)
- THIS WEB SITE: That's what you're looking at right now. Every week, we add several new featured items (for a list of them, see What's New)
- THE NEWSPAPER COLUMN: Our editor's weekly column, called "Improbable Research," appears every Tuesday in the British newspaper The Guardian
Other things produced by the AIRheads
- THE IG NOBEL PRIZES
- CLASSICS: some favorite articles from the magazine, and some additional classics by the founders and editors of AIR
Stuff about us
- PRESS CLIPPINGS
- Thanks to the Colorado State Board of Education (a 1999 Ig Nobel Prize winner), yes, we did have bananas
- The Loopy Lawsuit
- Some of our awards (Some of these sites may no longer exist. We stopped
keeping track some years back.)
10 January 1997
11 February, 1996
20 January, 1996
12 March, 1997
1 June, 1997
12 March, 1997
We're also listed in Science Friday's Must-see Science Sites, Access Excellence's Editor's Favorites, The American Family Foundation's Critical Thinking links, Billy Bob's Cyberlinks, SciFi.com's Zines, Best of the Web's Best Off-beat, Weird and Tasteless Humor, Sympatico's Science Resources, and more than 15,000 other homepages and hotlists.
HotAIR would like to thank the men and women of science without whom these awards would have been impossible. If we have seen further, it is because we are standing on the toes of giants.
For more AIRy stuff, see the AIR Bookstore.